Systems Integration Engineer
What we can offer you?
In addition to a competitive Salary we have a health plan, life insurance, alongside an unlimited paid holiday plan so that you can make the most of your time away from work
We promise to do our best to make being part of the team the ultimate benefit with cutting edge technologies to work on and an environment centered on transparency, trust, action, curiosity, independence and design.
This environment is fostered with various ancillary benefits such as a reimbursement for pre-approved team activities, snacks & drinks, daily lunch, summer barbeques and other events.
· Support the integration and maintenance of the ClearMotion Fully Active Suspension (FAS) system in the prototype vehicle fleet for internal and customer projects
· Support the definition of the prototype system architecture and hardware specification of the FAS including the 48V power electronics
· Generate procedures and test cases to ensure robust system integration throughout the vehicle lifecycle
· Responsible for fault finding and root cause analysis of the active suspension system
· Work closely with the Control Systems team to ensure robust software integration
· Work cross functionally with ME, EE and software
· Communicate successfully to engineers from different domains with different experience levels
Essential Qualifications & Experience
· Bachelor’s degree in either Systems, Software, Electrical or Control Systems engineering
· 3+ years of experience, with working knowledge of Systems, Electrical Engineering and Embedded Software
· Experience in vehicle testing and objective data collection
· Experience with vehicle fault finding and root cause analysis – 8D
· Strong knowledge of CAN and Flexray bus communication
· Proficient with Vector tools – CANape, CANalyzer
· Strong Collaboration and communication Skills
· Excellent organisational and time management skills
· Energetic, self-motivated team player who excels in developing solutions for complex systems
Preferable Qualifications & Experience
· Knowledge of 48v power electronics
· Experience with requirements management tools – DOORS/Jama
· Safety critical systems experience – ISO26262
· Cross-functional competency with detailed knowledge of more than one domain
· Program management skills
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
We are an equal opportunity employer; applicants, employees and former employees are protected from employment discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, and genetic information (including family medical history), or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Pay Type Salary
- Nuneaton, UK